Provisioning Profiles are needed to define how and to which devices your app will be distributed. Without a Provisioning Profile, you cannot distribute an app through the App Store, or through your own internal distribution method.
1. To get the Provisioning Profile you need to first login to your Apple Developer account.
2. Click on Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
3. Select Profiles and Click on add Profile.
4. Under Distribution select App Store.
5. Select your Bundle ID (Make sure that you select Bundle ID of the app you want to create) and click continue.
6. Select the Distribution Certificate(Make sure it is the same that you shared with Convertron).
7. Add your Provisioning Profile name (Make sure the name is in this format com.convertron.<app_name>) and click generate.
8. Download your Provisioning Profile and submit it to Convertron.